For answers that matter,
Our team has a deep understanding of the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness, as well as the rules of evidence and how they apply in workplace investigations. We also bring knowledge of legal claims and can easily identify information relevant to the process, issues, and implications of such materials.
- An objective, fair, and thorough investigation process that aligns with your internal policies and best practices
- A high-quality, impartial, and analytical report that you can rely on with confidence
- Exceptional quality and attention to detail
- Thoughtful and impartial analysis and evaluation of evidence
- Logical, reasoned conclusions based on approaches that meet employment tribunal, arbitrator, and court standards
Leverage our network of qualified professionals.
In the event that you need to hire a professional for covert surveillance, forensic accounting, forensic IT, risk assessment, or other related services, we will be happy to provide a referral from our network of industry professionals.
You’re in good company.
Clients who have entrusted us with their investigation needs include:
- Municipalities ranging in population size from less than 20,000 to more than 2.5 million
- Hospitals, including teaching hospitals
- Post-secondary institutions, including colleges and universities
- Social services agencies, including children’s aid societies, women’s shelters, and mental health organizations
- Health care/research Institutions
- International financial institutions and banks
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Construction firms
- Shipping companies
- Marketing agencies
- Police services
- Paramedic services
- Education sector and school boards
- Apparel industry and retail
- Non-profit organizations